Who: Anyone who considers themselves a member of the Transplant Community!
Yes – Transplant patients. And YES to Transplant Families, Living Donors, Donor Families and Medical Professionals. YES also to anyone I’ve forgotten.
Why Share Your Story?
Because it helps us educate people about what transplant is – and isn’t.
- We can help affect organ donor registration rates.
- We can help people in our own lives better understand so they can support us.
- We can help ourselves by connecting with other people’s stories.
- We can help affect policy and procedure.
- Stories of your journey – the struggles and the successes.
How To Share Your Story
I am just one person! We’re switching from people writing in with their stories to a podcast/audio format.
If you’re interested in sharing your story, here’s how to do it:
- Fill in the form below and let me know a bit about your transplant story.
- I’ll get in touch with you by email or phone to talk a bit more.
- We’ll set a date for recording your interview!
If you would like to become a regular contributor to the blog, we can provide you with more in-depth blog post structuring guidelines and an author log-in account.[contact-form-7 id=”794″ title=”My Story”]